Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea
- SINGLE ORIGIN MATCHA GREEN TEA FROM UJI, JAPAN
- SHADE-GROWN AND STONE-GROUND. This matcha is made from green tea leaves that are shade-grown for 3-4 weeks before harvest, producing a vibrant green powder that is energizing and loaded with beneficial antioxidants.
- ORGANIC JAPANESE MATCHA POWDER. Matcha is a ceremonial beverage that has been enjoyed in Japan and other Asian cultures for centuries, and organic matcha is one of the most sought-after varieties. Organic matcha is much more rare than conventional matcha, and it is grown without harmful chemicals and fertilizers.
- CEREMONIAL GRADE MATCHA TEA. Making traditional matcha tea is a relaxing, ceremonial experience that allows you to slow down and refresh your mind. Start by adding 1-2 grams (1/2 tsp - 1 tsp) of matcha to a matcha bowl. Add 1 oz of hot water (about 160℉ - 170℉) to the bowl and whisk until smooth with a bamboo matcha whisk. Add another 1-3 oz of hot water and whisk until frothy. Enjoy!
This exceptional Japanese matcha is made from the highest quality green tea leaves from the first harvest of each season. The leaves are shade-grown for 3-4 weeks before harvest, producing a vibrant green powder that is energizing and loaded with beneficial antioxidants. With a fresh and smooth taste, this is the ideal matcha to add to your daily routine.
This ceremonial matcha green tea is imported directly from Japan and freshly stone-ground for us with each order. Our matcha is freshly harvested, freshly ground and carefully packaged to ensure the best possible matcha from across the ocean!
1 oz Pouch | 30g | 30 servings
2 oz Pouch | 60g | 60 servings
4 oz Pouch | 120g | 120 servings
Pure Organic Matcha (Green Tea Powder)
Single Origin: Uji, Japan
Making authentic matcha is an enjoyable, ceremonial experience that allows you to slow down and appreciate the simple things in life. Start by adding 1-2 grams (1/2 tsp - 1 tsp) of matcha to a matcha bowl. Add 1 oz of hot water (about 160℉) to the bowl and whisk until smooth with a bamboo whisk. Add another 1-3 oz of hot water and whisk until frothy. Enjoy!
Matcha contains 30-40mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving (1g). A typical cup of coffee contains roughly 100mg of caffeine.
1) For smooth and silky matcha, gently sift the matcha into the bowl to remove clumps.
2) Do not use water that is too hot (>180℉) or your matcha may become bitter!
3) Add a splash of pineapple juice and coconut milk to your matcha for a delicious matcha shot.
4) Avoid adding dairy to your matcha. Dairy sticks to the polyphenols in matcha and prevents the body from absorbing all the beneficial nutrients in matcha.
Traditional Matcha Tea (Usucha) Thin Tea
Usucha is the most common form of matcha green tea. We recommend Usucha for most occasions as it is smooth and easy to drink. To prepare Usucha, add 1 tsp of matcha to 2-4oz of hot (160℉) water. Whisk vigorously until frothy and smooth. Traditional Matcha Tea (Koicha) Thick Tea
Koicha is a thick version of matcha green tea that is reserved for only the highest quality matcha. Koicha has a bold, full-bodied flavor and may take some getting used to, especially if you are new to matcha. We recommend using the highest quality matcha available to make Koicha. To prepare Koicha, add 2 tsp of matcha to 1-2oz or less of hot (160℉) water. Whisk vigorously until smooth and silky.