How To Brew The Perfect Iced Tea
Although I am more of a hot tea guy myself, nothing can compare to the refreshing burst of hydration that comes from a tall glass of fresh brewed iced tea. To make it even better, iced tea is very simple to make at home. You'll just need a couple of things:
2) Brewing accessory, such as a tea infuser or french press
3) Hot water and a few ice cubes
There are many ways to make iced tea and everyone has a favorite method. We recommend brewing the tea hot first because the heat extracts the majority of the benefits from the tea in a short amount of time. Now that you have everything you need, let's get started!
2) Add 2 tsp (or more if you want a lot of flavor) for every 8 oz. of tea you plan to make.
3) Allow the tea to steep for the recommended time, being careful not to over-steep it.
4) Pour the hot brewed tea into a pitcher with ice. Use caution if the pitcher is glass.
5) Simply pour your fresh tea into a glass with ice and enjoy!
For an extra special treat, try adding fresh fruits to the tea and allow it to infuse overnight. Some fresh raspberries and a squeeze of lemon will take your tastebuds on a blissful journey.
We hope you enjoy your iced tea! Feel free to share your own recipes with us in the comments below. Cheers.